Responsible Person / RP
- Full-time permanent position
- Some flexibility for home working. Head office is based in Derbyshire with additional sites throughout the Midlands, and routine weekly travel across the region will be required as well as attending the main site.
- Competitive package
Your duties and responsibilities as the Responsible Person (RP) will be varied but your main duties will be:
- Ensuring continual compliance with the company’s authorized activities;
- Ensure the quality system is maintained in accordance to the cGxP guidelines;
- Hosting regulatory inspections and client audits with support from the quality tea;
- Ensure the pharmaceutical products and medical devices are procured, held, supplied or exported in compliance with GDP;
- Ensure all complaints are handled in a timely manner;
- Change controls, deviation management and investigation management, acting as SME and providing guidance to departmental management to ensure timely completion;
- Performing risk assessments.
Full job description available on application
- This role would best suit candidates with a strong quality background currently working as an RP.
- A degree in a relevant Scientific discipline would be advantageous as would a number of years working within an established quality team in a pharmaceutical organisation.
- Proven experience working as an auditor and development, implementation and maintenance of quality systems is essential.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered