Responsible Person (RP/RPi)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Gloucestershire
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- The role will require the successful candidate to act as the named Responsible Person (RP), and as a Responsible Person for Import (RP-I), on the company’s WDA(H). This will be done in close collaboration with the existing RP, and Quality Manager, to promote continuous improvement and effective management the Quality Management System to ensure compliance to Good Distribution Practice (GDP) standards.
- Organising import and export documentation (including customs formalities).
- Organising local supply chain activities (e.g., monitoring inventory levels across our various storage sites, arranging deliveries from our national and international suppliers).
- Undertaking new and routine customer and supplier validation activities.
Full job description available on application
Responsible Person (RP):
- A minimum of two years’ experience in performing the role of a Responsible Person (RP) on a UK WDA(H).
Responsible Person for Import (RP-I):
- The role will require someone who has eligibility for appointment as Responsible Person for Import (RP-I) on Client’s UK WDA(H) and therefore as part of this the following qualifications are required:
- A degree in pharmacy, chemistry, medicine, biology, or a related life science
- Eligibility for full membership of one of the following professional bodes: Royal Society of Biology, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Pharmaceutical Society of Northern Ireland, Royal Society of Chemistry, The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, The Chartered Quality Institute, The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs, or Association of Pharmacy Technicians UK (APTUK)
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered