Quality Manager (Devices)
- Full-time permanent position
- Site based in East Sussex
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- The site Quality Manager has direct responsibility for the site Quality system and Quality Leadership at the facility .
- They will ensure that a site Quality Management System is maintained for product manufacturing, control, storage, and primary distribution processes in accordance with applicable MDD regulatory requirements, ISO 13485, upcoming UKCA , MDR and associated Standards
- Provide support & guidance to the Brexit ,UKCA and MDR projects as applicable
Full job description available on application
- Experience in manufacturing Quality or Quality systems supporting a manufacturing site preferably in the Medical Devices field (minimum 3 years experience).
- Qualified Lead Auditor and statistical knowledge an advantage
- Knowledge of applicable ISO Standards, Medical Device Directive and the Medical Device Regulation
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered