Medical Information Associate Czech speaking
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Remote working in the UK
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- The Medical Information Associate (MIA) provides technical and medical information with high degree of quality customer service in the local language (Czech)
- In addition the MIA will be responsible for researching and preparing responses for medical inquiries in English
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant SOPs and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment.
- Secondline Medical Information Content Management
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Create and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses are medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers’ needs.
Full job description available on application
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required
- Pharmacy Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience
- Customer Service experience
- Fluent Czech and English
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered