Get to know our Recruitment Administrator Jaiden
Next up, on our “Meet The Team Edition”, we would like to introduce you to our Recruitment Administrator Jaiden, on a more personal level.
When did you begin your career at Apex International Recruitment ?
- I began my recruitment career at Apex International Recruitment Ltd in April 2021 as a Recruitment Administrator.
How has your career progressed since beginning working at Apex?
- I started working at Apex as a trainee administrator and now I support Alex Elliott as her main administrator for the Pharmaceutical Industry. I give support to candidates, clients and the team and provide cover for any absences / annual leave
What motivates you most in your current job role?
- It seems to have been said by everyone here, but it truly is the amazing bunch of people I work with. Everyone at Apex has worked here for a significant amount of time, and I have fitted in like a piece of a missing puzzle.
What is it like working at Apex International Recruitment?
- It’s fun, fast paced, and motivating. Fitting in to such an established team could have been very difficult, but I instantly felt welcome. It’s not like working with colleagues, it’s like working with family! Our radio quizzes are always hilarious – If it’s the 2000’s I’m there, anything else goes over my head!
What is something you are most proud of outside of your CV?
- My nephew (who is the cheekiest, most clever & mischievous little man). I am also a huge animal lover, and I love the friendship circle that I have been a part of since primary school.
What is your favourite thing to do at the weekend?
- Nothing ends my week on a better note than a night out with the girls! I love Sunday nights in, cuddling with my dogs, binge watching Netflix. I could watch show after show at the theatre and love online shopping.
Name your top 5 favourite films of all time
- She’s All That (“Oh, Oopsie. You know, you really should be more careful with silk”)
- Rush Hour (“Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth?”)
- The Blind Side
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun
As a Recruitment Administrator, Jaiden is responsible for the core administration function.
Working alongside the Pharmaceutical Recruitment team, Jaiden provides efficient administration support as well as supporting candidates from initial registration.
For administrative help, please call Jaiden on 01227 844498 or email email@example.com
Written by Naomi Brown (Marketing Executive)